@ Eglinton + Don Mills
September 24, 2020 Update:
About the Project:
- 64 acre multi-phase residential & commercial development located on the NW corner of Don Mills Rd & Eglinton Ave will consist of high-rise & mid-rise towers and stacked & rear lane towns
- Crosstown Tower 3 is a 34-storey residential tower (includes a 4-storey podium)
- 377 residential condominium units
- 3 levels of underground parking and 4 elevators in each tower
- One locker is included for all suites. Additional lockers are $5000 each
- One Parking is included for all suites 2 bedroom and larger (EV Parking is an additional $7000)
- Parking available for $55,000 for 1+dens only (EV Parking is $62,000)
- Ceiling heights – 9’ in the tower (excluding bulkheads)
- Architect: Core Architects
- Interior Designer: MNID
- Landscaper: The MBTW Group
- Floor premium – $1000 per floor (exceptions may apply)
- Maintenance fees – approx. $0.55/sf includes bulk internet [hydro, water, gas consumption (if applicable) are separately metered], $50/mth for parking, $20/mth for locker
- Development caps – $6,000 for 1 and 1+den, $10,000 for 2 bedroom and larger
- Tentative Construction Start: Jan 2021
- First Tentative Occupancy Date: Nov 2023
- Outside Occupancy Date: Nov 2025
- Main Floor: Lobby with 24-hour concierge, 4,400 square foot gym (with Peleton bikes, crossfit, yoga, cardio, & massage room), Sports lounge with bar, pool table & ping pong table, Study/business lounge, Café, Kids climbing wall
- 4th Floor: Terrace with BBQ’s, lounge areas & outdoor fireplace, Lounge with pool table, cards table and bar, Dining room with prep kitchen
- Dog wash station
- # of guest suites – 2
- Property Management – Forest Hill Kipling a Division of Kipling Residential Mgmt Inc
Canadian Resident: (20% of the Purchase Price)
- 5% with offer
- 5% in 90 days
- 5% in 540 days
- 5% on occupancy
Foreign Purchaser: (35% of the Purchase Price)
- 10% with offer
- 10% in 90 days
- 5% in 365 days
- 5% in 540 days
- 5% on occupancy
Please call Mike for details. 416-333-3263
Feb. 23, 2020 Update:
Jun 11, 2019 Update:
Call Mike for Details @ 416-333-3263
Mar 1, 2019
A NEW MASTER-PLANNED COMMUNITY WITH 60 ACRES OF SPACE TO LIVE, WORK, PLAY AND THRIVE.
Coming soon to Eglinton and Don Mills. Discover life in Toronto’s largest parks and stay connected with the new Metrolinx line just steps away. Register today and be a part of tomorrow.
Stylish, urban condominium residences and townhomes offer an exceptional centrally located home.
With 300,000 sq.ft. of office space available, Crosstown is a prime opportunity to work in a brand-new, innovative workspace.
A large, state-of-the-art community centre with a new, 5-acre park, along with restaurants, and cafes at Crosstown Square offer infinite ways to spend your leisure time.
At the centre of the Crosstown LRT is a thriving community criss-crossed by multi-use walking and cycling trails that connect to Sunnybrook Park.
THE METROLINX CROSSTOWN LRT
New, reliable, rapid transit is coming to Toronto with the Eglinton Crosstown Light Rail Transit (LRT) project. Coming in 2021: 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto to take you beyond tomorrow.
25 STATIONS AND STOPS
19 KILOMETER STRETCH
60 PERCENT FASTER
THE HISTORY OF CROSSTOWN
From the mid-1800s to the mid-1960s, industries and companies chose to locate close to the Don River Valley – at first due to the proximity of the railroad line along the river, and then because of the Don Valley Parkway, built in 1966. In 1967, on what is now the Crosstown site, IBM completed its new headquarters, a fine example of mid-century modern architecture. Envisioned by acclaimed Canadian architect John B. Parkin, the 223,337 sq.ft. three-storey building is clad in rustic brick, and creates visual interest by varying in height from one to four levels. Its dramatic contours and silhouette will be forever preserved as the base of three of many striking Crosstown towers.
THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Transforming former industrial land at Eglinton and Don Mills into a vibrant new community is the vision of a combined team of distinguished leaders. From top developers and architects, to today’s most ambitious designers and urban planners, the team behind Crosstown embodies a passion for excellence and innovation.